Dovo Shavette Razor-Olivewood Handle
This is the cream of the Crop of Dovo Shavette Razors!
Olive Wood is lightweight, which gives the user plenty of control with this razor. At the same time, Olive Wood is dense and tightly grained, making it one of the more water-resistant woods.
The Dovo Folding Shavette Razor with Olivewood Handle uses replaceable blades, eliminating the honing and stropping involved with traditional straight razors.
Since it uses replaceable blades it is also well suited for Barber Shop use where hygiene is an important concern.
Blades are held in place by a plastic insert.
- Clear Insert Blade Holder-uses any brand Safety DE razor blade that you snap in half, or use the included DOVO or any other brand of 1/2 blade also sold here separately.
- Black (flat) Insert Blade Holder - Use with the included DOVO Long Shavette Blade (also sold here separately) more like a traditional straight razor.
- Black (scalloped) Insert Blade-Holder - similar to an open comb style razor, uses the Long Dovo Blade, more aggressive shaving, with more blade reveal.
To load the insert and blade:
Unfold the razor, insert the desired blade into the appropriate insert. Load the insert into the razor. View our video in this section.
This Dovo Olive Wood Shavette comes with:
- 1 pair long Dovo replacement blades
- 1 pair short (regular DE size) Merkur replacement blades
- 1 clear insert (replaces the red insert) and holds short blade
- 1 black-scalloped open comb insert (holds long blade)
- 1 black-flat closed comb insert (holds long blade)
- Handsome Blue Metal Gift-Storage Case with Dovo Logo
- *The green and red inserts have been discontinued*
- Weight: 0.7oz-20g
- Length Open: 8-1/2in-215mm
- Length Closed: 5-5/8in-14cm/140mm
Made in Germany.
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN2058