Parker 69CR-Convertible Safety Razor Open Comb-Closed Comb
The Parker Convertible Safety Razor comes with both open comb and closed comb base plates. The open comb gives a milder shave and the closed comb has greater blade exposure for a more aggressive shave. It's like getting two razors for the price of one!
The handsome heavyweight handle is made from brass with electroplated brass finish and chrome accents.
Closed Comb Base Plate: Parker's famous 3-piece razor head delivers an excellent shave - both close and comfortable, ensuring a precise blade alignment. The closed comb head is the same as the one on all of the Parker three piece models - each part disassembles after screwing off the head from the handle to change the blade or the closed-open comb plates.
The Open Comb Head is engineered to provide an extremely smooth shave without being overly aggressive. The open comb design stretches the skin, delivering a very close shave.
Recommended for both beginners and experienced wet shavers alike! As they say, "Two heads are better than one!"
Razor type: Three-Piece Convertible Safety Razor, Open and Closed Comb Heads
- Weight: 3.2oz-90g
- Length: 4.25in in-108mm
- Handle material: All Genuine Brass Frame - Chrome Plated Accents
Included in box:
- 69CR Razor
- Closed comb head
- Open comb head plate
- 5 Pack of Parker DE Safety Razor Blades
Directions to change the blade and the head:
- Hold the head of the razor and unscrew the entire head from the handle.
- Separate the top cap from the base. Insert blade onto the top cap and select your base plate.
- Insert the base plate over the screw of the cap, making sure that the larger indented middle circle is on the handle side.
- Screw head back on the handle and enjoy a great shave.
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN690