Boker Waldorf Straight Razor 5/8 Blade with Gold Inlay
Renaissance of a classic among shaving knives with the traditional Böker Waldorf label. It features a deep laser engraving of the traditional Waldorf logo with golden inlay, giving the blade its particularly unique, traditional visual appeal.
The shaving blade scales are made of premium plastics and are embellished with an inlay in the shape of the historical Böker tree. The 5/8 blade is made of carbon steel (very good edge-holding, not stainless) and has a pronounced hollow grind with wall that is ground in many elaborate process steps.
- Features authentic Böker branding along the blade joint.
- Completely made by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany.
- Delivered in historical packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Comes stowed inside a black case for convenient storage and protection.
- This razor is shave ready right out of the sealed package.
- Then it should be stropped before each shave.
(Strops sold here separately)
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN1957