Boker Waldorf Straight Razor with 24K Gold 5/8 Blade
Golden new edition of the classic shaving knife under the traditional Böker Waldorf label. For the first time in the recent history, Boker is offering a fully gold-plated shaving knife. As was the case more than 100 years ago, a layer of genuine 24 carat gold is professionally plated to the blade.
In combination with the premium plastic scale plus Böker tree inlay, pins and a genuine brass rosette, the 5/8 inch blade with rounded head has a particularly refined appearance. The blade is made of carbon steel (very good edge-holding, not stainless) and has a pronounced hollow grind with wall that is ground in many elaborate process steps.
- Features authentic Böker branding along the blade joint.
- Completely made by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany.
- Delivered in historical packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Comes stowed inside a black case for convenient storage and protection.
- This razor is shave ready right out of the sealed package.
- Then it should be stropped before each shave.
(Strops sold here separately)
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN1958