(DISC) Boker Waldorf Straight Razor 24K Gold 4/8 Spanish Blade (DISC)
Because of its pronounced front blade end, the Spanish head is primarily suited for particularly close shaves and accurate trimming of the beard contour. Starting immediately, the Waldorf 24 Carat Gold is therefore available with the Spanish head in the exceedingly popular 4/8“ blade width and thus satisfies even the highest expectations for a close shave.
The 24 carat gold plating not only presents a particularly refined accent on this exceedingly sophisticated straight razor, but also provides additional corrosion protection of the non-stainless carbon steel, which continues to be the material of choice for premium straight razors due to its particularly fine grain structure. Fully handcrafted in the Solingen-based Böker knife manufactory. Shipped with authenticity certificate and in historical packaging.
- Features authentic Böker branding along the blade joint.
- Completely made by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany.
- Delivered in historical packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Comes stowed inside a black case for convenient storage and protection.
- This razor is shave ready right out of the sealed package.
- Then it should be stropped before each shave.
(Strops sold here separately)
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN2043