Boker The Celebrated Straight Razor 5/8 Blade Bocote Handles
A reissue of one of the most famous models in the history of Boker straight razors, dating back to 1906. The 5/8" blade (non-stainless) has extraordinary edge retention, and features a special hollow grind, executed by our master craftsmen. The handsome handles are crafted of a fine grained Bocote wood.
- Completely made by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany.
- Delivered in historical packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Comes stowed inside a black case for convenient storage and protection.
- This razor is shave ready right out of the sealed package.
- Then it should be stropped before each shave.
(Strops sold here separately)
*SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER:1956