Boker The Celebrated Straight Razor 5/8 Blade Ebony
A reissue of one of the most famous models in the history of Boker straight razors. The 5/8"blade (non-stainless) has superior edge retention and is traditionally ground by hand. The ebony handles add an elegant touch.
- Completely made by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany.
- Delivered in historical packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Comes stowed inside a black case for convenient storage and protection.
- This razor is shave ready right out of the sealed package.
- Then it should be stropped before each shave.
(Strops sold here separately)
SHAVE NATION ITEM NUMBER: SN1955